Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A Greenburgh Library card is required.
Subscriptions: The Atlantic / Consumer Reports / O, The Oprah Magazine / People / Real Simple
What is Flipster?
Flipster is a digital magazine newsstand subscription service.
Why Should I Use Flipster?
- App is very easy to use and a good choice for anyone learning about digital collections
- Digital magazines have the same layout as the original print version
- Always available, no holds required
- 12 months of issues are always available
- Compatible with web browsers, Android, iOS and Kindle Fire devices. (Not Paperwhite)
- A Greenburgh Library card is required to use Flipster
- Unlimited checkouts
Sign In Tip
Tip Flipster only requires your Greenburgh Library card number. You will not create an account username, email or password.
(FYI - EBSCO is the name of the company that created Flipster.)
Enter your library card number on this screen.
Tutorials and Help Pages
Kindle Fire User Guide
To download the free Flipster app, search the Amazon Appstore for "Flipster" or click here on your Kindle Fire device's browser.