Greenburgh's First Town Hall
An historic home was built in 1793 and is a 11⁄2-story, rectangular stone dwelling, topped by a gable roof. The coursed stone foundation may be the remains of an earlier dwelling and date to about 1684. The house served as the first Greenburgh town hall from 1793 into the early 19th century.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.