Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Eligibility and Terms
An eligible patron must be:
- A Greenburgh Library cardholder in good standing.
- 18 years old or older.
Museum Pass Terms and Procedures
- Passes are picked up and returned at the First Floor Information Desk.
- The passes cannot be put in the book drop or returned to another library.
- A late fee of $10 per day will be charged.
- Any borrower who loses a pass is responsible for the full replacement cost of that pass. The replacement cost can be as much as $500 per pass.
If you have any questions or if you need assistance reserving your pass, please call the Information Desk at (914) 721-8225, or refer to our Museum Passes FAQ.
LIBRARY PICK-UP/RETURN PASSES are valid for three days, including the day of pick-up and return.*
- Please reserve for the date you will PICK-UP the pass.
- Library pick-up/return passes may be reserved up to 90 days in advance.
- Passes are valid for three days, including the day of pick-up and the return.
- *The Empire Pass is valid for one week. FDR Presidential Library & Museum passes do not need to be returned.