Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is PressReader?
A digital newspaper and magazine platform with unlimited access to over 6,000+ publications from around the world, in 60+ languages, available on your smartphone, tablet and laptop.
Why Should I Use PressReader?
- Read today's newspapers from all over the world, including New York Daily News, New York Post
- Read current issues of magazines covering current events, politics, business, food, travel, sports, crafting, spirituality, technology and more
- The layout mirrors the print version of each newspaper and magazine or switch to text layout for easier viewing.
- Text to speech available
- Many non-English publications available
- Share, save and print articles
- Remote access requires a library card and Internet connection
- To view all publications create an account with your library card
- Compatible with Android, iOS and Kindle Fire tablets (NOT available for Kindle Paperwhite)
- Compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge web browsers
Sign In Tips
- Library card holders have free access to PressReader publications; ignore all popup messages with subscription offers.
- Click on Sign In to create an account
- When prompted use the Library or Group sign in option
- Sign in again after 30 days