Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- USB flash drives can be used with public computers, scanners, copiers, and laptops.
- Headphones are required on the second floor of the library. If you do not have headphones, please ask at the Circulation Desk. Headphones are available for purchase for $2.00.
- If you do not have a USB flashdrive for scanning purposes, please ask at the Information Desk. You may also purchase a 1 GB USB flashdrive at the Circulation Desk for $2.00.
- Phone chargers are available at the Circulation Desk.
- Chargers may only be used while in the building.
- The library has:
- 2 Apple Lightning Chargers
- 2 USB-C to USB-C Chargers
- 2 Micro USB Chargers
Accessories for purchase
- USB Flash Drive (1 GB) - $2.00
- Headphones - $2.00
- Ear Plugs - $1.00