Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Local History Room - Reservable Study Room
The Local History Room is located on the Second Floor of the Library in Teenburgh.
The room can be booked for a maximum of two (2) hours, reserved in one (1) hour increments, and can be used to work, study or conduct video conferences for non-commercial purposes.
The Local History Room can accommodate a maximum of five (5) people.
- The Local History Room is available on:
- Fridays from 10am - 12:15pm (last booking at 11:15am)
- Saturdays from 10am - 4pm
- You can only reserve one appointment at a time, up to seven (7) days in advance. Once the original appointment is completed, you may book your next appointment.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel through the link in your confirmation email or by calling 914-721-8225. This will allow someone else to make an appointment. If you aren't feeling well, stay home.
Glass Study Rooms
The Glass Study Rooms are located on the Second Floor of the Library in the Quiet Study.
These rooms can be used up to two (2) hours per day per patron, available on a first come, first serve basis, and can be used to work and study. Extensions may be granted if no other patron is waiting for the room.
The two glass study rooms on the second floor shall be used in this manner:
- The Glass Study Rooms are not soundproof and cannot be used to conduct video conferences, talk on a cellphone, or listen to music.
- Video conferences and cellphone usage is limited to the Lobby or the Local History Room.
- Covered drinks only. Food is prohibited in the Quiet Study and limited to the Lobby only.
- No extra furniture can be added or taken away from the room.
Power outlets are limited to Study Room A. There are no power outlets in Study Room B.