Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Teen Home & Contact
Welcome to Teenburgh!
Teen Services Department for Young Adults Grades 6-12
- Having trouble choosing books?
- Let the Greenburgh Library help you out
- Fill out this form and get a Teen Book Bundle
Emily Dowie -- Librarian
Phone: (914) 433-3624
Join Teen Email List: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the pictures below for a 360° view of the teen department
Teen Services Staff –
Always here to help YOU!
Have Your Voice Heard
If you ever have a question or a suggestion about stuff you think the library should get or an activity you would like to see at GPL, please stop-on-in or contact us at email@example.com or text 914-433-3624!
Goal of Teenburgh Website
Help with everything from homework & picking out a good read to event announcements at GPL & in our community. We’re ready with information to help you with life, school, friends and work and, of course, to listen to your suggestions.
What's Available For Teens
The latest in: fiction, poetry, non-fiction, graphic novels & manga, anime, ebooks, audiobooks, test prep, & more
Learn About Volunteering At GPL
VolunTeens @ GPL
**Teen volunteering will be conducted both virtually and in-person**
- Read the "VolunTeen Guidelines & Activities" below.
- Complete and submit projects from the Virtual VolunTeen Project chart below to earn community service hours. Each Virtual VolunTeen project will be worth a set amount of community service hours (as indicated on the Virtual VolunTeen Project chart).