Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Hoopla Digital?
Hoopla Digital content includes general interest and popular movies, music, audiobooks, eBooks, comics and TV shows. Instantly stream and download to your device.
Why should I use Hoopla Digital?
- All content can be viewed, read or listened to from the same app on your device.
- Movies and television can be cast or streamed to your big screen.
- Once you are validated and logged into Hoopla, you will be synced across your devices.
- All titles are always available--no waiting!
- Kids Mode available to browse content for kids up to age 12.
10 checkouts per month, per library card. Checkout credits do not carry over to the next month.
- Audiobooks 21 days
- Comics 21 days
- ebooks 21 days
- Movies 72 hours
- Music 7 days
- Television 72 hours
Tutorials and Help Pages
Look for WESTCHESTER LIBRARY SYSTEM when registering for an account.
Tips if you can't login Hoopla your library card is probably expired. Call the library at 914-721-8200 to have your card updated.