Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Who can enter?
- The Contest is open to all Greenburgh Public Library card holders! If you don’t have a card and are a Greenburgh resident click here to get one.
How to enter:
- Submit your digital photographs in JPEG format to email@example.com.
- Each entry should be named with your full name and contact information. Include your library card number, phone number and email address. All aged patrons are welcome to submit entries.
- Photos can be creatively altered through image editing applications but must contain a Greenburgh Public Library card somewhere in the photo.
- Greenburgh Public Library will not share the names of any entries unless that entry wins the contest.
- All submitted entries become the property of Greenburgh Public Library and may be published on the library web site and through social media.
- Entries may not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, illegal material, or material that violates the rights of third parties. Entries containing any forbidden matter or material otherwise deemed by Library to be inappropriate will be disqualified.
- Online entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry.
- There is no limit to how many entries one person may submit.
How is the winner chosen?
- A panel of Library staff will select the winning entry based equally upon originality, and creativity. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and that the decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Entries must be received by October 31, 2017 and winners will be announced November 3, 2017.
Did you know you can access GPL anytime, anywhere? Your GPL card is the key to free access for books, movies, music, TV shows, comics, and much much more! View our eLibrary section on the GPL website, to access all of our eLibrary resources! All free with your GPL card!