It is with profound sadness that we let the community know that Librarian Nancy Larrabee has passed away. The sudden loss of one of our dearest colleagues who has been at Greenburgh Public Library for more than twenty-four years is unfathomable. We will miss her constant kindness and her enormous heart and caring for others. She will always be an inspiration to us as we serve the patrons and community. If you have thoughts and memories of Nancy, please feel free to share them by email to email@example.com
The Library is Now Open for Limited Browsing, Computer Use, Quiet Study & Children's Room Appointments.
• All patrons over the age of two must wear a mask.
• Masks must completely cover nose and mouth and be worn for entire visit.
• Up to 10 people will be allowed in the 1st floor area at one time.
• Up to 10 people will be allowed for Quiet Study at one time.
• Only 10 computers will be available for patrons at one time.
• Only two appointments will be allowed in the Youth Service area at one time. (No more than 10 people in the Children’s Room at one time.)
• Browsing sessions are a maximum of 30 minutes.
• Computer & Quiet Study sessions are a maximum of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
• Practice social distancing.
• The 2nd floor bathrooms will be open for public use.
• Copy machine and wireless computer printing will be available on the 1st floor and in the Quiet Study area.
• Bring exact change for your copying needs.
• Staff cannot make change for you.
• There will be no seating anywhere in any of the Browsing areas.
• There will be no computers, toys or bathrooms available in the Children’s Room.